At Be Vital Health, we are here to support and offer you individualized solutions. Health coaching is an important aspect of a comprehensive plan. From the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, “A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who helps others feel their best through individualized food and lifestyle changes that meet their unique needs and health goals.”
Health coaching entails
- A guide on the side who, in a confidential, non-judgmental space, poses targeted multi-faceted open-ended questions and then listens intently as you explore your beliefs, patterns, connections, priorities, and concerns.
- The development of actionable goals (short and long term) that are entirely specific to your needs and lifestyle preferences.
- Tangible resources and discourse regarding the powerful role that secondary food (or nutrition) has on your health, across a variety of dietary approaches and philosophies
- Tangible resources and deep, ongoing exploration regarding primary food, or lifestyle areas, that contribute (or harm) your overall health and wellness, so that building mindfulness and striving for balance can be made
- Endless opportunities to make physical improvements across a range of specific-to-you areas, to advocate for self, to celebrate progress, to acknowledge stories as a means for you to heal and grow
- Collaboration with family and medical providers at your need and request
Meet our Health Coach
Nelle Fox, B.S., M.Ed.
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Nelle has a teeming curiosity for learning and a passion for supporting a higher quality of life in all people, recognizing that everyone has a unique vision of and path to optimal health. She previously was an elementary school teacher and has aligned her career goals with her life purpose as a certified running and integrative nutrition health coach. While Nelle joined Be Vital Health in 2019 as the Director of Health Coaching Services, this type of work has been in the making for many years, this journey beginning with her own experience with support in integrating medicine, diet, lifestyle change to manage chronic illness. It is because of the lessons learned in healing that Nelle believes all patients and clients should be truly heard, properly supported, and ultimately healed of their chronic illness so that they can enjoy optimal wellness. Nelle is herself recovered from multiple chronic illnesses and now thrives.
Nelle strongly believes:
- You have the ability and right to achieve wellness.
- Life is meant to be enjoyed. You are meant to feel joy everyday.
- In the power and relevance of your story in relation to your healing journey.
- Sustained healing requires a support team, a positive mindset, and a desire to learn and be open to new ideas.
- Collaborating with her can snowball the healing process and can offer not only relief from physical symptoms, but also emotional ones.
- Lasting healing requires the integration of medicine with diet and lifestyle.
- Her job is to become the expert on YOU.
- Healing is an active process that requires you to practice mindfulness and gratitude as well as ground yourself with not only motivation, but also commitment.
Pricing – Individual Health Coaching
(prices subject to change)
A la carte 45 minute session: $100
- 1 Month: $170 (2 sessions)
- 3 Months: $480 (6 sessions)
- 6 Months: $900 (12 sessions)
Other amazing services offered by our health coach
“Follow Your Gut” 21 Day Reset Program – $60
“I lost 10 lbs!”
“My joints stopped hurting.”
“I could think more clearly.”
“My children loved the recipes.”
“My skin appeared brighter and clearer.”
“I developed more regular digestion.”
“It was so helpful not having to micromanage the meal planning and grocery list.”
These are just a few of the testimonials shared from our first gut health program. Gut health can impact more than just digestion. It can impact immunity, mood, skin health, energy, weight maintenance, bone health, and so much more!
What’s included in this program?
Twice weekly holistic wellness and gut education webinars that utilize weekly themes to promote healing.
Three weekly meal plans and grocery lists that include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and bonus recipes (two plans to choose from: vegetarian and omnivorous).
Symptom tracker that addresses the slew of expected and unexpected symptoms associated with gut health.
Email access to our integrative health coach.
Invitation to join to the private Be Vital Follow Your Gut Facebook page.
Discounted gut health supplements recommended by medical director of Be Vital Health Center.
Sign Up Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/follow-your-gut-21-day-reset-program-tickets-102892789102
Recipe Booklets – Be Vital Health Center’s Dietary Approaches – $15 + Tax
If you are tired of scouring the internet and/or recipe books for compliant recipes or ready to integrate more nutrient-dense recipes to your existing compliant recipe collection that are also aligned with the dietary approach you need to take in order to heal, Be Vital is thrilled to share several new recipe booklets with you:
- Autoimmune Ketogenic – AIP
- Elimination Diet
- Low Carb Paleo
- Low Histamine
Our recipe booklets contain 30-40 recipes for snacks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. These booklets are sent to you in two formats: printer-friendly and color-popping pictures.
Be Vital Health Center’s Customized Cookbooks – $60
Imagine having a recipe booklet where you don’t have to cherry pick to find meals you 1) want to cook and 2) are compliant with your dietary needs. For example, cookbook customization can combine Be Vital’s Dietary Approach Booklets with vegetarian diet, vegan diet, food sensitivities, food preferences, cooking styles and so much more. Schedule a 20 minute session with Nelle Fox, Be Vital’s Integrative Health Coach and then receive an eCookbook (available both in printer friendly and salivating culinary picture versions) containing up to 50 delicious, nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that meet the parameters of your dietary needs, cooking styles and preferences.