At Be Vital Health, we are here to support and offer you individualized solutions. Health coaching is an important aspect of a comprehensive plan. From the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, “A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who helps others feel their best through individualized food and lifestyle changes that meet their unique needs and health goals.”
Health coaching entails
- A guide on the side who, in a confidential, non-judgmental space, poses targeted multi-faceted open-ended questions and then listens intently as you explore your beliefs, patterns, connections, priorities, and concerns.
- The development of actionable goals (short and long term) that are entirely specific to your needs and lifestyle preferences.
- Tangible resources and discourse regarding the powerful role that secondary food (or nutrition) has on your health, across a variety of dietary approaches and philosophies
- Tangible resources and deep, ongoing exploration regarding primary food, or lifestyle areas, that contribute (or harm) your overall health and wellness, so that building mindfulness and striving for balance can be made
- Endless opportunities to make physical improvements across a range of specific-to-you areas, to advocate for self, to celebrate progress, to acknowledge stories as a means for you to heal and grow
- Collaboration with family and medical providers at your need and request