After years of witnessing the impacts of chronic disease, but not feeling fully able to dedicate the time and attention these patients need, I decided to create an environment that offers just that.
Be Vital offers an integrative approach to patient care allowing for:
- More time with patients for thorough workups
- Comprehensive evaluations reviewing diet, lifestyles, emotions, stress, environment, symptoms and underlying dysfunctions in the body
- Personalized treatment plans & close follow up protocol
I believe this approach increase the likelihood of patients reaching optimal health and peak performance. Given the time I spend with patients Be Vital is a non-insurance based practice. My approach is grounded in Naturopathic, Nursing and Functional Medicine principles thus is patient-centered, promotes the body’s ability for healing by using traditional and natural therapies.
Some concerns and conditions I help patients with include:
- Lyme disease and co-infections
- Fatigue, Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME)/Chronic Fatigue, fibromyalgia
- Chronic digestive issues
- Autoimmune diseases and inflammation
- Mold-related illness
My goal is to work in conjunction with providers like you to improve outcomes for patients. I believe collaboration is a key to healing. For referrals, feel free to use our referral form and fax to 434-234-9843.
Interested in learning more about functional and integrative medicine?
Check out Melanie’s educational platform: Pentad Integrative Health
Consider joining us for a Functional Forum
Meetings on integrative medical topics.
Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
REFER A PATIENT
Please fax referrals to 434-234-9843.
Make sure the following is included:
Reason for referral with ICD-10 code